Answer Midwest Wins Best in Customer Service Award Again
Answer Midwest is very proud to announce our third win for Best in Customer Service in the St. Louis area. We would like to thank our knowledgable, highly trained telephone operators for their tireless work. We also credit our management staff for continuing to set such a high standard for customer service in our industry. This award, through St. Louis Small Business Monthly, is a special honor. We greatly appreciate our valued clients, friends and family members for their continued support. Answer Midwest will continue to provide the absolute Best in Customer Service!
Click here to see a list of 2015’s winners.
5 Reasons Your Business Needs Answer Midwest
The New Year is upon us again! Many business owners saw great increases in revenue, customer retention and call volume last year. The economy is continuing to do well, consumers are spending money and our heads are spinning from the chaos and long hours required to run a business over the holiday season. Although this should be a time when everyone is full of joy and cheer, the long lines at stores, waiting for service and excessive hold time on phone calls puts consumers on edge. The age old question is how do I keep my customers satisfied without hiring a team of receptionists and customer service agents? Answer Midwest has compiled a list of ways outsourcing a call center can keep revenue and customer retention up indefinitely.
1. An answering service makes you available to your customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. With 24 hour service, your customers can rest assured knowing you are there when they need you. 75% of your customers believe it takes too long to get past an answering machine and to a live person.
2. You can take a break. You can leave the office early if need be without fear of missing a call from a prospective customer. You can go on a vacation. Many of our clients at Answer Midwest have the ability to do business from overseas, out of state, from their couch. Your customers are greeted with a warm, welcoming voice and our operators give them the assistance they are seeking. We then get the message immediately to you, in whatever form you wish to receive it. Text message, email, voicemail, fax, etc. You have all of the information you need at all times to provide excellent customer care.
3. Our services are cost effective. The cost of hiring even one extra person can be overwhelming. With taxes, insurance, vacation, etc., imagine what you would pay to have a receptionist or customer service agent on staff 24 hours a day. Our services are a very small fraction of that cost, with equal payout for your company. Many business owners don’t realize just how affordable an answering service is. Give us a call to get a quote so you can see just how invaluable this service will be for your business. 618-463-2430
4. Our agents are highly trained to answer questions and take information regarding your specific industry. We work with you to create a template for exactly how you would like our operators to interact with your customers. Our conversations are always natural and professional. It is like having a customer service professional on site every hour of the day. This makes your customers excited to refer you to friends and family, knowing they are in good hands.
5. Repeat customers come back because they receive immediate assistance. They receive answers to their questions, a live person to listen their problems and immediate issue resolve. 3 out of 5 Americans would try a new brand or company for a better service experience. Be the company the customers run to, not away from.
80% of companies say they deliver “superior” customer service, while only 8% of their customers agree. Answer Midwest has proven our superior customer service year after year, and we thrive on helping our clients improve theirs. Make your focus on the customer experience in 2015 and see this year be the most productive.
Answer Midwest Employee Spotlight: Lauren
We at Answer Midwest know how important our employees are to the ongoing success of our business. We would like to focus on a very special young lady, Lauren Pruitt, who has been with Answer Midwest since November of 2013.
Lauren is a senior at Alton High School with dual credits through Lewis & Clark. She looks forward to going to college and majoring in International business. She is a part of the National Honors Society and the Spanish Club.
Lauren has been involved in Panama missions for the last 3 years and is planning to go back this February for her 4th missions trip. She was so inspired after her first trip, she founded her very own non-profit foundation, Project Panama. She has already raised enough money to provide a wood burning stove and a water purification system for a village in Panama. We are proud to have Lauren as a part of our team!
Answer Midwest Receives International Recognition
At Answer Midwest we often brag that our service team provides clients the best service available in the nation. While we knew it was true, it sure was great to have our faith in the staff confirmed by a panel of independent judges.
The Association of TeleServices International (ATSI) has awarded Answer Midwest the 2014 Diamond Plus Award for winning the Award of Excellence more than 12 years in a row. Of the 2,700 answering services in the United States, only 13 have won as many consecutive years as Answer Midwest.
A panel of independent judges is contracted by ATSI to evaluate. Providers are judged on courtesy, response time, accuracy and overall service to their clients. The award is presented annually to the best telecommunications and call center services in North America and the UK.
“The ATSI Award of Excellence is the most prestigious recognition of exemplary customer service in the industry. Award recipients demonstrated the highest level of service throughout every aspect of a caller’s experience, it’s quite an honor,” says ATSI President Sharon Campbell.
3 Ways Answer Midwest Helps You Rake in Revenue During the Holidays
It’s December, and the holiday season is finally upon us, which means that it’s not only the most wonderful time of the year, but it’s also the time of the year in which you could rake in a lot of profit. With the holiday season, though, comes those days that everyone wants and deserves off, along with increasingly colder weather and a greater propensity for sickness.
How do you keep your employees happy, healthy, and safe this holiday season without hurting your sales or forcing your employees to work overtime?
Answer Midwest can help! See the 3 big ways we can help your company make some holiday money below!
Your Company Will Never Miss a Call – Statistics show that 66% of holiday calls will be sent to a voicemail, 19% will go to an automated message or no response, and only 14% of callers will hear an actual person on the other end of the phone. For many industries, it’s expected that the office will be closed during the holidays; however, most businesses still receive calls on a federal holiday, which could lead to a major sale or a much happier client. What is the cost of a satisfied client or a big sale? Much less than you might think.
Your Employees Stay Happy – The holidays are a busy, stressful time for everyone, and your employees want (and deserve) to spend time with their friends and loved ones at that time. Besides, pushing your employees to work on the holidays, even for extra money, is a good way to burn them out and push them out the door, resulting in lowered or lost productivity and revenue loss. With Answer Midwest, you can give your employees a chance to rest without your business losing money. We will help you keep your productivity levels high while you allow your coworkers to enjoy the holidays so that they may return to work with continued high productivity levels.
You Don’t Have to Scramble If Employees Are Sick – As the cold weather starts to creep in the area, people will have a higher propensity to get sick. Sadly, the holiday season is the worst time to be short-staffed and to keep your customers waiting, but with Answer Midwest on your side, this doesn’t need to be an issue. If an employee calls in sick, you can rely on us to take any calls while your other employees can continue serving your customers. We can do anything you might need us to do, all while ensuring that your customers are happy and satisfied. Just keep us informed as to who is absent, and we can take care of the rest!
Is your company ready for the holiday season? If not, give us a call today at (618) 463-2430 for more information. Let us help you relax a bit more this holiday season while keeping customers content!